DALLAS, TX — May 05, 2011 / (http://www.myprgenie.com) — Anyone who works in insurance or financial services already knows that the rules and regulations seem to get more complex every year. So just what are the rules of the road for using the power of digital (web, email, mobile) and social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn) to reach prospects and customers?
Many sales and marketing professionals are concerned about how to speed up the process of using technology to drive sales without running into compliance nightmares along the way. A free webinar on May 19, sponsored by Distribion and WebWisedom, will provide attendees with the “rules of the road” for digital and social media along with practical, actionable best practices.
The webinar will cover:
- How Google Changed Marketing Forever
- The Empowered Customer & the Echo Chamber
- 21st Century Marketing in a Regulated Environment
- Social Media Guidelines & Compliance
- Empowering Producers & Local Marketing
- 7 Things Marketers MUST Know About Online Marketing
The speakers for this webinar are:
- Deb McAlister, co-author of Slimed Online: How to Get Your Reputation Back in Spite of Google, and Director of Marketing at Distribion, Inc.
- Mike Wise, Author & CEO, WebWisedom, Board Member, PIMA
Date: Thursday, May 19, 2011
Time: 11:00 a.m. — 12:00 p.m., CDT
Space is limited, so reserve your spot now by clicking here.
Distribion (www.distribion.staging.wpengine.com) is a leading provider of SaaS tools that deliver streamlined, centralized marketing communications and campaign management for distributed marketing organizations, franchise operations, and field marketing. The Distribion Distributed Marketing Platform(TM) insures brand and regulatory compliance with rules-based permissions that allow local agents to customize company sales messages for on-demand sales efforts.
More than 100 global companies, with over 100,000 users, are using the Distribion Distributed Marketing Platform to produce, deploy, and track sales enablement programs. For more information about Distribion products and services, visit the website.
Contact: Deb McAlister-Holland, email@example.com, 214-206-3468