DALLAS, TX — Aug 29, 2011 / (http://www.myprgenie.com) — Can email survive as a key marketing tool in the age of social media? For now, the answer is a resounding yes. That’s one of the key take-away messages in a new white paper just published by Distribion.
Email Evolution: The Times Are Changing — New Trends in a Proven Marketing Channel is now available for download on the resource page of the Distribion website. The report includes the results of several surveys showing:
- How marketers rate multi-channel marketing effectiveness, by channel — email was #1, with 95% of survey respondents ranking it very effective or somewhat effective.
- How the number of marketing communications channels has exploded in recent years, and how marketers select the right ones to use today.
- How email has become a kind of “adult homework” — and what that means for marketers looking to improve the results they are getting.
Two of the most important segments of the report offer tips on picking the best time to send email campaigns and the six most important steps in optimizing email for mobile devices.
The new white paper joins several other recently produced downloadable documents on the company’s resources page. Other new documents made available for the first time within the past week include:
- Timing Social Media for Best Results — a presentation from the LIMRA Social Media Conference for Financial Services
- Customer Service Meets Social Media — a panel discussion from the LIMRA Social Media Conference for Financial Services
- How Distribion Delivers Measureable Value — a 2 minute video that shows why the Distribion Distributed Marketing Platform is being used today by more than 125 companies and 150,000 users at large, multi-channel distribute marketing organizations in regulated industries.
In all, the resources page on Distribion.com includes a baker’s dozen white papers, presentations, and PDF’s with practical, useful information that marketers can put to work right away to solve everyday marketing problems — usually without spending anything more than a bit of time to adapt or test the recommendations for their usefulness in a particular organization.
Distribion (www.distribion.staging.wpengine.com) is a leading provider of web-based software that provides businesses with a streamlined, centralized management of marketing communications and campaign development that adhere to brand and compliance standards. Distribion’s online system is permission based, empowering local offices with the ability to customize campaigns and collateral within brand and regulatory compliance standards. Campaigns are easily produced, deployed and tracked across marketing channels, eliminating the need for disconnected, single-function solutions. The Distribion Distributed Marketing Platform is deployed in over 125 companies globally representing over 150,000 users.
(TM)Distribion, Distributed Marketing Platform, and Distribion DMP are trademarks or registered trademarks of Distribion, Inc.; any other brand names or trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners.
Contact: Deb McAlister-Holland, email@example.com, 214-206-3468