Dallas, TX — May 18, 2011 / (http://www.myprgenie.com) — Marketers in financial services, insurance, healthcare, pharmaceutical and medical device companies already face an alphabet-soup of regulations and they could soon face even more regulation if new legislation pending in the U.S. Senate passes.
The two new bills that would drastically change the rules of the road for marketers are just part of the timely, critical information that will be discussed in a free webinar this Thursday (May 19) sponsored by Distribion and WebWisedom.
The webinar will cover:
- How Google Changed Marketing Forever
- The Empowered Customer & the Echo Chamber
- 21st Century Marketing in a Regulated Environment
- Social Media Guidelines & Compliance
- Empowering Producers & Local Marketing
- 7 Things Marketers MUST Know About Online Marketing
The speakers for this webinar are:
- Edgar Rodriguez, Executive Vice President, Distribion, Inc. (Moderator)
- Deb McAlister, co-author of Slimed Online: How to Get Your Reputation Back in Spite of Google, and Director of Marketing at Distribion, Inc.
- Mike Wise, Author & CEO, WebWisedom, Board Member, PIMA
Date: Thursday, May 19, 2011
Time: 11:00 a.m. — 12:00 p.m., CDT
Space is limited, so reserve your spot now by clicking here.
Contact: Deb McAlister-Holland, firstname.lastname@example.org, 214-206-3468