DALLAS, TX — Oct 19, 2011 / (http://www.myprgenie.com) — Registration is now open for a joint webinar for marketers trying to master the jargon, technicalities, and bottom-line importance of marketing metrics — especially those relating to search engine marketing (SEM) and search engine optimization (SEO). The free webinar will take place on October 26 at 11 a.m. Central, and registration is now underway here.
All marketing managers understand why metrics matter and most track a wide range of metrics. But making sense of the numbers is harder than it seems — and translating them into a business case at budget approval time can be difficult. “It’s easy to track clicks, followers, and referral sources, but a lot harder to put these metrics into plain English,” says Ernie Cote, general manager at Vertical Nerve.
- What’s the value of a click?
- Why does time of day matter in email and social media marketing?
- How do I know what platform my website visitors are using (mobile, which browser, etc.)?
- How can I create landing pages and microsites that help with conversions?
- How do I know the source of website visits – and how to improve conversion from blog and social media traffic?
- How do I take the data that I have access to and turn it into actionable information that matters — to me as a marketer and to top management?
Those are some of the questions the webinar will answer along with tips on translating the numbers into business data that makes sense at budget time. Presenters include:
- Tyson Kirksey, Director, Analytics & Search Marketing, Vertical Nerve, Inc.
- Deb McAlister-Holland, Director of Marketing, Distribion, Inc., author of The Customer Never Sleeps: 21st Century Marketing in the Age of Google, & editor of The Distributed Marketing Blog.
Reserve your webinar seat today at: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/677110480
About the sponsors
Distribion (www.distribion.staging.wpengine.com) is a leading provider of web-based multi-channel marketing automation solutions. The Distribion DMP is permission based, empowering over 150,000 users in 125 companies to deliver millions of marketing messages each week through the platform without fear of brand or regulatory compliance problems.
Vertical Nerve is a data-driven marketing firm with core areas of expertise in Analytics & Search Marketing, Mobile Marketing and Web Development & Design. We are also a proud Google Analytics and AdWords Certified Partner as well as a Microsoft Advertising Preferred Agency. Learn more at www.verticalnerve.com.
Contact: Deb McAlister-Holland, firstname.lastname@example.org, 214-206-3468