Whether you’re preparing a Christmas card for your family or sending your corporate holiday message, tis the season to share thanks and brotherly love. We’ve narrowed down our favorite holiday messages that are fun, festive and safe to use for clients, subscribers and even acquisition contacts.
Top 10 Holiday Headlines – The Cover
Merry and Bright… and Simple.
- Merry Everything
- Happy Holidays
- Peace on Earth
- Joy to the World
- Ho, Ho, Ho (Ho3)
- Season’s Greetings
- Tis the Season
- Let It Snow
- Oh What Fun
- Cheers to the New Year
Top 10 Holiday Messages – The Meat Inside
Jolly for All Audiences
1. Season’s greetings from the very merry team at [company name]. We wish you a wonderful holiday season and a peaceful and prosperous New Year.
2. During this season, we take time to reflect upon the good things we have… like our partnership with you. We appreciate working with you and hope that the holidays and the coming year will bring you happiness and success.
3. As the holiday season is upon us, we find ourselves reflecting on the past year and those who have helped to shape our business. It’s been quite a year for us all! We hope that 2015 has been just as memorable for you, your colleagues and your loved ones. We look forward to working with you in the years to come.
4. The end of the year brings no greater joy than the opportunity to express to you season’s greetings and good wishes. May your holidays and New Year be filled with joy and success.
5. May this joyous season bring you peace, health and happiness throughout the coming year.
6. At the close of another year, we gratefully pause to wish you a warm and happy holiday season.
7. Warmest thoughts and wishes for a wonderful holiday and a very happy New Year.
8. Wishing our friends and family a joyous holiday filled with peace, love, and prosperity.
9. May the magic and wonder of the season fill your heart and home. Happy Holidays!
10. Happy Everything! Wishing you all the hope, wonder and joy that the season brings!
Top 10 Most Pin-able Holiday Cards
Layouts that Inspire
Be sure to customize one or a mixture of our favorites to fine tune your own holiday message this year.
About the Author
Alex Navarro is a California-native who currently lives in Dallas, Texas with his fantastic wife. In the past, he’s been responsible for creating, developing and executing national brand awareness campaigns and has enjoyed developing personalized marketing and promotional plans. Alex studied advertising and marketing at Pepperdine University and has enjoyed working in the field ever since. He also loves meeting new people – connect with him on LinkedIn orTwitter.