Did you know 80% of people are only scanning your email, and an incredible 67% of all emails are opened on mobile devices? Email design must capture the reader’s attention quickly and if your next email is not mobile friendly, you will lose readers.
Deliver emails that your readers will notice and actively engage with in a way that leads to conversions.
Chapters 5 and 6 are now available on the Create. Capture. Convert. video training series on email marketing.
Available free of charge and on-demand, these short step-by-step video courses will cover the essential elements of creating emails that convert, best practices for subject line copy and email design, and important reader responses that accompany successful email campaigns.
Get to know the courses
Chapter 1: Acquire and Retain Customers with Email (5:45)
- Every company uses email in a different way, but there are a near infinite number of types of emails that marketers can send.
Chapter 2: Stay Out of the SPAM Folder (6:01)
- The first thing that signals a successful email campaign is that the reader sees the email in the inbox, not their SPAM folder.
Chapter 3: Find the Right Time to Send (3:50)
- Morning or night? Send-time optimization is a hot button topic for email marketing and for good reason.
Chapter 4: Maximize the Impact of Subject Lines and Pre-Header Copy (8:04)
- Increase your email open rates with these tips on subject lines and pre-headers.
Chapter 5: Design with Your Mobile Reader in Mind (8:14)
- Good design keeps your readers around and leaves them wanting more.
Chapter 6: Write Content that Converts (3:41)
- Best practices to brand messaging helps your readers understand exactly what the email is offering and clear direction on what to do next.
What can you learn in 10 minutes?
Whether you are new to email or want to expand your marketing expertise, watch the final two chapters and start writing higher quality email content.
Watch all six chapters of Create. Capture. Convert. and sign up for our newsletter to receive marketing trends, videos, news, infographics, budgeting templates, quizzes and more in your inbox every week.
About the Author
Alex Navarro comes to Distribion with a background in developing and executing national brand awareness campaigns. His passion is creating personalized marketing strategies and watching them come to life. Alex studied advertising and marketing at Pepperdine University and has enjoyed working in the field ever since. He also loves meeting new people – connect with him on LinkedIn or Twitter.