Wishpond recently reported that A/B testing is the most used method for improving conversion rates, yet only one out of eight tests have driven major change by brand marketers. Isn’t it time to learn the art of A/B testing and apply it to your marketing efforts? Whether you are a novice or pro in email marketing best practices, this webinar will give you fresh ideas on how to improve your brand’s tests.
Register to attend our free webinar that covers email testing essentials and important reporting metrics to maximize engagement and improve conversion rates.
What You Will Learn
- The essential elements of creating emails that convert by tracking reader behavior
- Real-world A/B testing examples for subject line copy, landing page design and more
- An in-depth understanding of the 10-10-80 rule
- Remarketing practices based on previous email campaigns
- Why conversion rate optimization (CRO) is essential
- Recognizing the right landing page reporting metrics
- Star Bradshaw – CRO Director, Vertical Nerve
- Courtney Todd – Vice President of Marketing, Distribion
- Sky Cassidy – CEO, MountainTop Data
Can’t attend our live webinar? No problem. Simply fill out the form here, and we will be happy to email a link to the recorded presentation after it has aired.
About the Author
Alex Navarro comes to Distribion with a background in developing and executing national brand awareness campaigns. His passion is creating personalized marketing strategies and watching them come to life. Alex studied advertising and marketing at Pepperdine University and has enjoyed working in the field ever since. He also loves meeting new people – connect with him on LinkedIn or Twitter.